At no charge and without adding on any fees , hidden or otherwise, Litton/Fuller Group will endevour to place your new first loan application with a lender with whom we have had years of experience in closing successful escrows.
You might ask "What does a "successful" loan look like? Good question! It consists of the following:
- An amount of new loan funds that is consistent within the parameters as outlined in the Purchse Agreement signed by both buyer and seller.
- The amount of interest is consistent with the amount as specified in the Purchase Agreement.
- The term of the loan is consistent with the term length as specified in the Perchase Agreement.
- The origination fees (new loan points) are also as specified in the Purchase Agreement.
In the more than 25 years that Litton/Fuller Group has been assisting clients to acquire successful loans we have built strong relations with multiple lenders. These relationships become more valuable to our clients that is initially apparent when they do not have to contend with the following:
- Loan amounts reduced at the last minute.
- Interest rates increased at the last minute.
- Loan points increased at the last minute.
It truly pays to have strong, long term relationships.